You are here
Custom Fit Training
High Quality Training Solutions
Custom Fit Training is one of Corporate Solutions most flexible, customized training programs that is designed to provide Utah businesses with a well-trained workforce. Utilizing funds provided by the Utah State Legislature, Custom Fit Training is designed to stimulate economic development and facilitate the creation of new jobs in our state.
Custom Fit Training is the perfect solution for entrepreneurial and growing companies that would benefit from partially-subsidized training programs. Our goal is to help organizations grow, train, and retain an efficient and productive employee base.
Companies meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Company is located in Salt Lake County
- Company is for-profit
- Company pays taxes to the State of Utah
- Training participants are W2/W4 employees of the company
- Company provides participant information (name and date of birth)
- Custom Fit Training coordinator is involved in the procurement and training implementation process
Companies receive training consulting services and tuition assistance on high-quality, short-term, non-credit training that aligns with industry-specific needs.
- Custom Fit is a one-stop solution for Utah businesses whose employees need training
- Qualified instructors/trainers are secured by Salt Lake Community College (SLCC)
- Courses are based on the company’s schedule and employee availability
- Training is delivered on-site at the company or at one of SLCC’s many locations
Sample Course Offerings
The types of training subsidized by Custom Fit Training are extensive and include a wide range of industries. These are some of the classes for which Custom Fit Training has provided tuition assistance:
- Project Management
- Lean Six Sigma
- Business Writing that Works
- Conflict Resoution
- Software Applications
- Computer-Aided Design (CAD)
- Composite Materials
- Plastics Technology
- Employment Law for Managers
- Executive Certificate of Global Business Management (import/export)
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- ISO Courses
- Systematic Molding
- Lean Manufacturing 101 with Simulation
- Leadership, Management and Interpersonal Communication
- Building and Delivering Effective Training Courses and Programs
The Custom Fit Training program uses state funds to provide training for individuals within for-profit companies whose goal is to grow, train, and retain a productive workforce. Funding covers a percentage of the tuition for course offerings.
For more information or to register, please visit our Contact Us page.